A Visual Walk Down Pearl Street
1. Looking north down Pearl Street from West 4th Street.
2. 303 West 4th Street was built in 1912. The majority of residences south of West 10th Street were developed prior to the 1916 completion of the Pearl Street streetcar line.
4. 1441 North Pearl Street is a quadruplex that was completed in 1914 when the streetcar line was under construction.
5. A duplex at 1343 North Pearl Street that was completed in 1909.
10. This building was originally constructed as a filling station for the Texas Oil Company in 1927.
11. This filling station was originally a Standard Oil Company station when it opened in 1931.