281 68th Street West was completed in 1939.
455 71st Street West was completed in 1934.
435 71st Street West was built in 1989.
8009 Vermillion Street was completed in 1940.
Looking south down Pearl Street from the Trout River, 70th Street and North Shore Park. Pearl and Main Streets are the only two streets in the original city to directly connect the Trout River to the St. Johns River in downtown.
The Gateway to Heaven Christian Church at the intersection of Pearl and West 67th Streets.
Miller’s Produce Soulfood Kitchen serves up $5 meals out of a former Skinner’s Dairy milk house at the intersection of Pearl Street and Tallulah Avenue.
A meal from Miller’s as a personal treat for putting this photo tour together.
Built in 1942, this retail building is occupied by Carroll’s Meat Shoppe at Pearl Street and Tallulah Avenue.
The R&R Crab House Seafood Market at 7514 Pearl Street (NW corner of Pearl Street and Tallulah Avenue). With a working waterfront right down the street in neighboring Panama Park, it’s only natural for North Shore to have a fresh seafood market.
Article by Ennis Davis, AICP. Contact Ennis at email@example.com