North Shore Neighborhood Photo Tour
Completed in 1914, 7335 Barberie Street predates the plat of North Shore by a full year.
Tallulah Avenue looking north towards Pearl Street. Prior to 2011, Tallulah Avenue was a four-lane road with no bicycle lanes or sidewalks.
170 67th Street West was completed in 1926.
776 Rollinston Street was built in 1922.
Rolliston Park is a passive park along Rolliston Creek that serves as the border between North Shore and Panama Park. The developers of North Shore donated most of the land for the park to the City in 1940 and 1941.
The Trout River served as Jacksonville’s northern border prior to the city’s merger with Duval County in 1968. The original plat of North Shore included a road paralleling the river. However, North Shore Drive was never constructed between Pearl and Rolliston Streets.
Signet Park allows residents the opportunity to relax and enjoy a panoramic view of the Trout River as its flows to its union with the St. Johns River.
Trout River Terrace is an alley between West 67th and 68th Streets.
West 68th Street.