The old (top) and new (bottom) fire department headquarters.
The remains of the St Joseph Convent School.
The Steamer Pelton saved many residents from burning docks by carrying them to places of safety.
The New Trinity M.E. Church at the intersection of Monroe and Laura Streets.
The Wilson Battery in front of the post office.
The Windsor Hotel on Hemming Park before the fire.
Windsor Hotel after the Great Fire of 1901.
Commissary department Women’s Auxiliary Relief Committee, Hemming Park.
The headquarters of the Woman’s Auxiliary Association