11. La Villita is a historic arts village established in 1939 that has been converted into an arts and crafts market.
12. The intersection of Losoya, Alamo and Commerce Streets.
14. The Alamo is the number one tourist attraction in Texas.
15. The Tobin Center for the Performing Arts.
16. Looking west down East Pecan Street.
17. The 2.6-acre Travis Park was established in 1870.
18. Looking west down East Houston Street.
19. Looking north down St. Mary’s Street from Houston Street.
20. The Frost Tower was designed by world renowned Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects.